Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Curiouser and Curiouser

This story is getting stranger by the day.

Last night I received a surprise visit from an unexpected source. He did not specifically ask to remain anonymous, but I won’t reveal his identity yet until I can speak with him. Clearly he is tied in with Dark Cover, my mysterious informant.

I can’t write too much about our encounter except to say we didn’t talk much, but he gave me something that throws this case into a new light. If you follow the link, you’ll see what I mean.

Somebody is hiding a big secret and somebody ELSE wants me to find out what it is, and tell the world. My new informant said only that “Seeing is believing.” I’ve heard that expression before…

It also seems that RELIC is tied in with all of this, and wants to stop our investigation. Dark Cover has given us a very specific warning, which is really confusing. Why would RELIC, a huge company, care about our story? Are they hiding something?

And what is it that is causing job shops to increase their productivity to crazy high levels?

So many questions.

No comments: